Green, or sustainable, building is the practice of creating and using healthier and more resource-efficient models of construction, renovation, operation, maintenance and demolition.
Mondo Builders has built homes with many green features including:
• Geothermal Heating & Cooling
• Cellulose and Foam Insulation
• Energy Efficient Water Heaters, Furnaces, Air Conditioners & Energy Star Appliances
• Dual Flush Toilets, Low Flow Shower Heads & Faucets
• Energy Efficient Windows & Doors
• Recycled Building Products: Counters, Decking, Fixtures & More.
• Reclaimed Building Materials
• No / Low VOC Paints & Varnishes
• Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified Wood Products
• Permeable Pavers & Surfaces
• Energy Recovery Ventilator System
• Formaldehyde Free Building Materials
Along with these green features Mondo Builders has done extensive research in many other Green Building Practices including:
• Renewable energy resources such as passive solar, solar & wind power.
• LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) Certification
• Energy Star Ratings